Pages

Powered By Blogger

click me

BlogMalaysia.com

Wednesday 24 August 2011

busiest day ever!




salam readers... hye... hurm.. as being stated above... yeah.. today is my busiest day ever... my boss was on leave so i thought "yeay he's not around.....i wanna play all day long"... singing happily lalalal... but as always... everything is not as good as we think it is... my boss keep on text'ing' me... said "call me now" and keep on repeating the same text 4-5 times a day!!!!... =_='... huh~...  all day long what i heard is leya do that...leya do this... leya do that again and again... do my face look like machine, robot or what??? but then again i was wondering why did another practicum student did not have any job to do??? SHE's watching movies, laying at the sofa, on call with his BF with her gedixs voice... argh you make me annoyed!!!.  is it because of skin color that my boss discriminate me... or what?? do my appearance look like a slave to you huh??  i'm getting tired of this unfairness situation... please be fair la... i'm only ordinary human being not some kind of genius or super heroes that can solve things easily. huh~ oh Allah please help me.... 
p/s: still work on program book that need to be submitted tomorrow morning.... 

4 comments:

Mizs AenaChik said...

dear...just relax and calm down ok? u should thank you your boss for given that tasks coz it will be your unforgettable experience and will be useful for your future job...and poor who is SHE that lying on the sofa, watching movie coz she only know how to lie on the sofa and watch movie for HER future job...think positive sayang! =)

leeyana said...

thanks big sis 4 de advice... really3 appreciate it!!!... yeah.. i'll take ur advice n will olweys think positively... thanks again dear... *tharuuu...

Mizs AenaChik said...

=)
just don't want to imagine ur saddy face...ugly! hahahahhahahahah~

leeyana said...

erk.... i take back whut i have wrote earlier... yu're soo meaaann..

click3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...