Pages

Powered By Blogger

click me

BlogMalaysia.com

Tuesday 9 August 2011

yu make me lose my mind

when my phone didn't ring... everything become upside down...
because....your love make me lose my mind....
when it rang i always wish that your name appear on my screen...
when your name didn't appear... i was so disappointed.... 
when your name suddenly appeared... why am i always miss to take a look at it.... 
and now.....silence has fulfilling the air.....
 auburn don't wanna sing "perfect two" again because your name r to shy to appear on my screen... 
know that you r busy... know that you r tired....
my brain knew that... but my heart don't wanna listen to my brain...
my heart keep on missing you....
but i'll be patience and hoping that the day will come... your name will appear... auburn will sing happily.... and make my heart satisfied 



No comments:

click3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...